- 2.5 hours of ice per day
- Excellent on-ice student-instructor ratio.
- Everything is hockey specific.
- Players will be taught how to lengthen and get more out of their strides through power skating.
- Development of puck handling, shooting and passing skills
- Mentally and physically challenging drills designed to promote player movement.
- Players will be introduced to the fundamentals of off-ice conditioning through plyometrics
- Plyometrics are exercises involving repeated rapid stretching and contracting of the muscles
- They are excellent movements to increase muscle strength and acceleration
- Stride boards and agility ladders will also be utilized
- Proper stretching techniques demonstrated
- Recreational off-ice activities such as ball hockey, video sessions and one-on-one advice on what it takes to get to the next level.
Monday - Thursday
9:00 am - 3:15 pm
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
mites & squirts (5-10 years old)
peewees & bantams (11-15 years old)
Camp attendees must possess skating ability.
This is not a learn-to-skate program.
Full payment is required upon registration to reserve spot.